View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 09:04 AM   #2995
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I have a venison roast that I'm interested in smoking. I'd welcome any advice since this is a first for me.
In my opinion venison needs to be tenderized and marinated for about at least 12 hours with 24 hours being ideal. Find a marinate that fits your taste. Some common staples are Worchester, Soy, Lime, Garlic, and Olive oil.

I find that the Worchester and soy have enough salt that you don't need to add much more if any.

Here's one marinate I found on a quick search that looks tasty and will be adding to my repertoire.

https://www.modernfarmhouseeats.com/...son-backstrap/

Let us know how it turns out.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote