View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 10:04 PM   #500
Veteran

I’d actually like to see us move up from 29 to 23 and grab one of the top wrs. And then maybe trade down from 30 to the late 30s or early 40s and target David ojabo and pick up another pick. I’m not sure if that’s possible but maybe a qb hungry team wants to move up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I know we have a ton of picks already, but I can still see Veach trading down to get more picks. This is a deep draft in a lot of positions we have needs at and if we’re able to move down with a team looking for a QB with a 5th year option and are willing to pay a premium to move up, I’m sure Veach would love to add a couple more picks in the sweet spot of this draft.

Veach sees how much these average players are getting now and knows that he needs as many quality players on rookie deals as he can get to help with the cap.

After all, we only have 22 players under contract in 2023 and 2 of them are Chris Jones and Frank Clark…so you see me loading up on front 4 guys and WRs in my mocks. Especially when this draft is deep at positions that are very expensive in FA. I can see Veach tying or maybe even breaking the record for draft picks made in one draft at 14.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote