Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 08:24 AM   #632
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
The Guinan scenes took me out of the episode a bit due to the existence of Time's Arrow (both in that Guinan's appearance has completely changed and in that she didn't recognize Picard at all). I grant that they probably didn't have much choice but to recast the actor, but it's selling the fans a bit short not to give any kind of explanation about that or her lack of recognition of him.
They could have went deep fake with her and Q. The tech is there now. I'm sure its expensive though.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.