View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 08:00 AM   #1555
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I can tell you without question, I would take less $ to stay in a better place with better teammates. I've been offered jobs that would have paid more and turned them down.

Hill made it clear it was all about $ and we have all seen this play out many many many times in the NFL and other sports, it rarely works for the player in the long run when it comes to helping their legacy.
He’s already an All Pro and Super Bowl champ. He may see his legacy as a success already, so now it’s time to collect every last dime he can.

Maybe not the way I would do it, but I won’t resent him for it.

At least he didn’t make a huge public scene about it and kill our leverage in a trade.

Would’ve sucked to be forced to unload him for like just a second round pick or get outbid in free agency.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote