View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 02:40 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Close in value to the Eagles one, but not in terms of the height of the 1st rounder.

15 and 83 would have been 1225 points

29, 50, 121, and a future 4th and 6th worth about 1120.

Trying to normalize the values:
Let's say you traded 83 and 62, gets you to 45.
Vs
If the Chiefs traded 29, 62, and 121 it would be worth 17.

So that puts you at 15 and 45 vs 17 and 50.

I'm not overly disappointed in that, honestly.
Clearly Bart reads our posts, Crow

The lounge thread is moving faster than I can read it, pretty much. Curious to hear the non crybaby thoughts.

When you say you're not dissappointed above, did you mean in the compensation for Tyreek or in how close your estimate was?

For me, its a tiny bit dissappointing to not get that real high 1 like I hoped for, but its a pretty good haul of picks to work with, I never would have thought 6 picks was possible.

My thought process on a trade like this was always that Hill's production was reproducable, but I think you need to add a veteran free agent WR - I wish this was done sooner so there were more options. You probably want 4 above average weapons to work with, and you have 2 currently (I am calling Juju above average). One in the draft, one signed to a multi year deal now to make 4 and I am pretty happy with the offenses potential still.

Who would you add, of the WRs available?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli