View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 02:32 PM   #896
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
I mean if I was already rich as ****, and making about 20 million a year sign me the **** up for more winning. Yes I’d rather be on a team that wins, still be rich as **** and make 20 million a year(plus endorsements).

Tom Brady as much as I hate him took pay cuts to make this happen. Maybe you could check up on him and see if things are going well for him. He probably failed because feelings over money right?
Some of these guys come from poverty and aren't just taking care of themselves but a whole generation of their family and beyond.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli