View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 02:29 PM   #889
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
As if anyone would pass up millions of dollars over feelings. Pfffff....

Tyreek cashed in, good for him. He don't owe us shit. We rooted for him, and he returned the favor with great plays.

The Chiefs paid him handsomely and kept faith in him and he paid it back in spades.
I mean if I was already rich as ****, and making about 20 million a year sign me the **** up for more winning. Yes I’d rather be on a team that wins, still be rich as **** and make 20 million a year(plus endorsements).

Tom Brady as much as I hate him took pay cuts to make this happen. Maybe you could check up on him and see if things are going well for him. He probably failed because feelings over money right?
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote