View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 11:10 AM   #240
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's the 4ths that bug me.

29 and 50 isn't a bad start, but for YEARS this board has justified bad decisions with these late 1st round picks as 'its virtually a 2nd anyway' and now we're supposed to pretend like it has the value that the Raiders pick had that they shipped to GB?

If 29 is the 'top' asset, there needs to be more ancillary pieces to justify it. And friggen 4th round picks ain't that.

You use 4th rounders to move up 6 spots in the 2nd. You don't use them to put a deal over the top for a HoF ****ing pass catcher.

That needed to be, at WORST, a 2 next year and honestly I'd have given up a 3 or something this season to see that be one of their 1sts next year.

It's just bad return. You can't get less than the Packers got for Adams and somehow we did.

Veach blinked. Wouldn't be the first time.
All depends on which draft value chart you follow. KC, based on the Brown deal last year, seems to follow the old Johnson chart fairly closely. Which is what draftek is based on, right?

22: 780
53: 370

29: 640
50: 400
121: 52
2023 4th: 25 (estimating based on 2022 5th)
2023 6th: 1 (estimating based on 2022 7th)

so, the math is...
Packers 1150
Chiefs 1118

Difference equates to a 5th round pick.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote