View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 10:37 PM   #117
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Good Avs game tonight. Heading into OT.

The Avs had the most insane couple power plays tonight, that I've seen in a while. It was a straight up shooting gallery for 2 straight minutes, they had complete control of the zone the entire time, but couldn't get one in the net. Multiple shots off the bar.

Boom, Avs just won the game as I was typing. MacKinnon in OT!
That's the word I used as well... they didn't score on their last one, but it was still very impressive at how fluid they are, always in the right spot, tape-to-tape passes.

I think that was Kadri in OT who oh so subtly ripped off the Oilers helmet and that guy had to leave the ice right before MacKinnon scored? Uh... oops?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.