View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 07:39 PM   #2466
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I always sucked at Robotron(The original twin stick shooter) lolz, Super Mega Baseball made the list..AWESOME!
I still suck at Robotron. I consider it the greatest game because of the legacy. modern FPS on consoles still utilize the two stick control scheme for moving and aiming. and Robotron is still one of the fastest paced twin stick shooters.

a good way to get better at robotron is to learn to use cone fire. you gotta constantly keep the firing joystick twitching so that your man is firing in cardinal directions and diagonal directions alternatively. that way you kill swaths of enemies instead of just enemies in a straight line.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote