View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #275
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not trying to be controversial here but I like Travis Jones more than Devonte Wyatt. I think some of you guys should look at this kid.

He’s about 20 lbs heavier than Chris Jones and had an insanely good 7.33 3 cone and 4.58 20 yard shuttle time. That’s really goddamn good compared to Chris Jones 7.44 3 cone and 4.62 20 yard shuttle.

Kid has elite length, very good strength in his legs and produced well. He’s already getting mocked into the first rd.

I think he’d be incredible next to Chris Jones
I get it, and thinking about it, Travis Jones may be a better immediate fit for KC than Wyatt.

He's capable of playing the nose and handling double-teams while still being an impactful guy as a pass rusher. Wyatt's skill set lines up more with Chris Jones' than a guy who can handle the nose.

I think there's a good chance one of the two is on the board at 30 for KC, and I am beginning to think more and more there's a great chance KC goes that direction and tries to move up in Round 2 for the edge rusher.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.