View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 11:55 AM   #2463
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Goddamnit, ever since you made this post it's been driving me mad.

This post triggered a memory i seemingly lost.

I think i played this game, and was into it for awhile. The spaceships.....they seem so damn familiar. The cover art for Star Control I...it seems so damn familiar. And i remember loving a game with the same concepts.

But...i can't remember much more about the game right now than the starships...and everything i read online says it was a PC game....i didn't have a PC as a kid growing up. I'm certain i played it on some sort of console.....maybe a console variant of it existed?

Sega Master System? I looked for it there and couldn't find it...

Sega Genesis....?

PS1?
3DO?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.