View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 01:45 PM   #2453
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Same, if i dont have to use a controller, i wont, especially for fps games. The only time i use a controller is for Rocket League on my PC. THen again where i game i have 2 monitors and 50 inch TV above it. Got a comfortable chair and its pretty much where i plant my ass in the evenings/night. lol
I wont use a controller for an FPS game period, I have a keyboard and mouse for that. Now I sometimes use it for platformers and side scrollers and always for sports games but those are mainly on my PS3 emulator(Ncaa Football 14) and of course Super Mega Baseball on PC.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.