View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 07:24 AM   #211
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Sorry. I respect your baseball knowledge and was not trying to give you a hard time.

When someone says NEVER...I have to check if there are exceptions.

My earlier post was inappropriate and ill timed.
Ha! It's all good. I was just straining really hard to understand why Whit playing ss was being addressed as anything close to a possibility and therefore a line of discussion. Made no sense! Now...back to discussing the many bullpen arms that have been signed by other teams and not the Royals. Seriously...nearly every arm we've been linked to has been signed, I think. With the new rules on howany times you can move up and down from Omaha, it feels like we either will need a vet arm or two in the pen or maybe a buy low starter that allows us to move Minor to the pen as a swing man.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.