View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 09:21 AM   #2443
You gotta kill a few people

That makes me think about how random all of this shit can be sometimes. Some of these games I had no knowledge of or intention to ever play, but happened upon them somehow and they sort of change your life in a minimal way.

Red Dead Redemption for instance. I don't particularly care for cowboys or the wild West, but I worked with a guy who was a gamer back in the day. He told me about this new game he had just beat. He's like "bro, it's like GTA but with cowboys instead". He told me he'd rather sell it to me for $10 instead of Gamestop so I said **** it. Took it home and ****ing loved it, then that obviously led to me picking up RDR2 which was even better.

Final Fantasy VII was another big one. My mom came home one day with the PS1 and she had a few games with it. I absolutely do not remember any of the games except Final Fantasy. I'd never played a FF game and neither had my mom. I saw Cloud on the cover with that big ass sword looking up at the Shinra HQ and 7 year old me was like "hmm.. looks interesting".. She easily could have come back with like Madden or Crash Bandicoot or something and I probably would never have been introduced to the FF series.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.