View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 09:13 AM   #2441
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Ohhhhhh man, Pokemon Yellow was my jam back in the day. I can't even count how many times I beat that game.
I'm not surprised we didn't see many mentions of Pokemon. That was one that just happened to pop into my head when I was considering the Gameboy era. Truly, the Pokemon games were the only ones for me that would be considered on an all-time list. I mentioned Contra earlier; that's the only other that would come close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
New Vegas has always looked ugly to me, I never got into it. Fallout 3 is still my favorite of the series.
I was lucky enough to have a coworker lend me New Vegas on for XBox 360. It was the edition with all of the DLC so it must have been years after its release, but I don't think the newer gens were out yet (if they were it was very early).

New Vegas almost made a lifelong fan of me. That was the first Fallout I'd ever played and despite not being able to finish after my save file got corrupted/glitched, I was eager to play Fallout 4. The negative reviews early on steered me away, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.