View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 09:04 AM   #2439
Veteran

I honestly quit playing video games sometime in high school. Played a little of the original Playstation but for me it was mostly NES, SNES, and Sega growing up. Loved Mortal Kombat and Mario games as a kid, as well as some of the sports games. But my ultimate favorite was Donkey Kong Country and then part 2 and 3 that followed.

I've never really played any of the first person shooter games and today's popular titles seem confusing to me and something I'm not sure I'm all that interested in. All that being said, I did get a Nintendo Switch a few years ago. Bought Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Never picked up the thing until this winter. Realized you could play old SNES and NES games on the thing and I went back and replayed all the old DK games as well as the "newer" Tropical Freeze. I freaking loved it.

I understand that type of side scrolling game isn't what's popular these days, but any suggestions for games similar to that for me to maybe try out? Like I said, I'm quite unfamiliar with anything outside of video games from the early 90's and Tropical Freeze had some new elements and 3D parts to it, but it was fairly similar to what I was used to in the past. Looking for suggestions.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli