View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 08:59 AM   #2438
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Ohhhhhh man, Pokemon Yellow was my jam back in the day. I can't even count how many times I beat that game.

I jumped into Fallout just this past year with Fallout 4, and man, I wish I had played New Vegas when it came out. It looks pretty dated right now, which I think would take me out of it too much to really enjoy its supposed genius.

It was hard for me to not include games like Hades, RDR, Super Mario 64, Resident Evil 4, or NFL Blitz on my list.
New Vegas has always looked ugly to me, I never got into it. Fallout 3 is still my favorite of the series.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.