View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 07:38 AM   #2436
You gotta kill a few people

****, how did you guys narrow it down to a top 10? This shit is CROWDED.

Just from the SNES/SEGA era, I'd want to include like five games!

Any top 10 list for me absolutely needs to have a Mario game in it. At least one. I could legitimately make a case for Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the 7 Stars, Yoshi's Island..

I'd want another classic side-scroller from that era as well. Sonic the Hedgehog? Donkey Kong Country? Disney's Aladdin?

I'd need a fighter. Obvious choices are the original Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter II, though that first Tekken and MK11 are really fun.

Have to have a shooter somewhere. CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and Goldeneye 007 are the choices for me, but I'd have to shout out Doom and Black Ops as well.

Either Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy X has to make my list, no question. I've long thought X might actually be the superior game but VII holds a special place in my heart.

I'd need a sports game as well. Madden is my best choice, probably the 2004 edition. I did love me some NBA Jam, Tecmo Bowl and NFL/NBA Street, though! I just don't think I could justify putting those types of games on an all-time list.

A couple of franchises that are just too good not to have at least one on the list: Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Legend of Zelda, God of War.

I'm still wanting to add other games like Batman: Arkham City, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Resident Evil 4, Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, Civilization, Age of Empires/Mythology.

I'll need some time to think about this..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.