View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 03:49 AM   #2434
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
we are doing top 10's? This would be mine based on what I've played

1. Path of Exile - my favorite game of all time, I still play it and still love it
2. Starcraft: brood wars - played that so much in the late 90's/early 2000's
3. Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim
4. Red Dead Redemption
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare - I don't play COD anymore but I loved that game when it came out and it changed things
6. Ark Survival Evolved - despite the many problems, it's the most ambitious game of all time and there is no experience quite like it. Made a lot of friends playing this and you build camaraderie with these people.
7. Smite - as irritating as moba's can be, I still play it after all these years
8. Halo - haven't played one since 3, but those were some good times back in the day

I guess I'll just do a top 8, can't think of anything else that should be on such a list
I really want to love POE but the graphics just make me stop playing, waiting for POE 2. Elder Scrolls Oblivion is in my top 20 and Ark Survival Evolved is a ton of fun too.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.