View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:41 PM   #134
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There is a guy I reeeeeeeaaaaally want to draft right now but the Raiders just plain don't need more at his position. Like, usually I don't care about positional need in these things too much, but this is a case where I just shouldn't burn my 1st rounder on this guy.

Like... if they were solid and had a little bit of age at the position, I'd draft him and let the old dudes walk, but... ****, no... I can't do it.

Ugh. Give me a minute.
Where do the Raiders have any sort of surplus talent?

O-Line, I guess?

The Raiders kinda suck. I'm actually a little surprised they won as many games as they did.

EDIT: Ah, I hear ya.

Punter. AJ Cole is goooooood
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.