View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 02:22 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This mock draft has gotten to the point where half of the teams draft the players that they want the Chiefs to draft....or they just take BPA no matter what.
In my defense, I typically try to pick teams that have similar needs to KC so that I don't have to build a new draft board.

And let's be honest, by the 3rd round, if you're not doing almost a strict BPA, you're doing it wrong anyway.

And it's so important not to miss on your 1st rounder that BPA is probably the right strategy there as well, especially when you have a 5th year option and over a 5 year window virtually ANY position will be a position of need.

So...what, the 2nd round could have some real variation? I fully expect that someone I'll take for TB is someone that Tamba has on his list - there's just a fair amount of overlap. The key difference being that Tampa has a deep secondary so probably won't be picking any of his DB options.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.