View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #228
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

Sam Williams 1st round talent, 5th round brain
May I ask - everything kinda pushes this guy down 3 rounds on his 'character issues'....is it JUST the sexual batter charges?

Yeah, apart from that Mrs. Lincoln...

I get it. But have I missed multiple drug suspensions and additional domestic violence situations? Because it seems like this has pushed him way the hell down for something that was a couple years ago if there have been no recurrences.

I suspect I'm just unaware of the additional issues. Because lord that guy can play football. That's a 1st round talent all day.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.