View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 02:47 PM   #218
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the Chiefs are willing to part with #94 this year, they can turn #62 into about the #50.

I could definitely see them doing something like that to get a guy they want. Much more value in that, IMO, than packaging the same pick to move up in the 1st (where it only moves you up about to #26).

And puts you in cherry position to select one of the DBs or WRs who might slip into that range.
Reeeeeepost....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd be happy to use one of those 3rds to move up and grab the right DE.

I'd be more happy still to see the right DE fall to us at 30 and then use one of those 3rds to move up from 62 and snag the right complement to said DE taken at 30.

A 3rd rounder moves us up 12-14 spots in the 2nd. It moves us up 4-6 spots in the first.

With just a little luck in the first, we can REALLY do some damage in the 2nd and put ourselves in awfully nice shape for a guy like Bonitto or someone who has the inverse traits/productivity matrix to the guy we take in the 1st.

I'd sure like to have that 3rd in my pocket still come round 2.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.