View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 12:38 PM   #215
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
What are your opinions of George Pickens? I remember he was another guy who due to be a top 10 pick before injury bug bit him.

He might be available in the second.....could be a great gamble if he's fully recovered.
I'd absolutely be in on Pickens in the 2nd but I couldn't talk myself into him in the 1st.

For all the talk about what he 'could have' done, there's a real concern that what he actually did wasn't all that great even when he was healthy.

No doubt he has plenty of skills, but that's a prototype 2nd round prospect, IMO. Talent for the 1st, concerns regarding injury/productivity that put him in the 2nd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.