View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 11:14 AM   #419
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I could see Joaquin Phoenix's Joker existing in this Universe. It was that grounded and gritty. Although...

Spoiler!

Overall 10/10. Loved the music...borrows just enough from the Imperial March to still be awesome and not make you see Vader instead of The Batman.
Thought the Nirvana inserts were fantastic, but I didn't like the imperial marchesque over and over. I thought the score was lacking in that area, to be honest. Definitely wasn't my guy Hans Zimmer's crew work.

I'm sure I'll find out I was the only one, but the actual created music for this was poor.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.