View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 12:37 PM   #225
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But as an SDE who slides inside on pass-rush downs, he could provide a hell of an anchor over there and we can find a more specialized pass-rusher to play the weak side. Merely being long, fast and strong like bull would attract attention and make things a lot easier for Jones and the complementary pass rusher on the weak side of the line.
I'm not saying we couldn't use him. I just think there would be better fits available, especially if Walker shoots up the board and moves some guys down.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.