View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 11:06 AM   #200
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Really starting to feel that Boye Mafe will be the consensus best EDGE available when we pick.

The question is, are we willing to spend a 1st on a 23 year old that will be 24 in November?

I’ve been all for it for the last couple weeks, but the age issue was only recently brought to my attention.
Especially one who's production hasn't matched his skills even against lower quality opponents. That's a guy that's going to need a year or two of coaching, IMO, before he can make a meaningful impact.

So you're looking at a guy who's ready to start fulfilling his promise at, what, 26?

Sorry but that's a 2nd rounder waiting to happen, IMO. I just can't talk myself into a late arriving player who's overaged by a fair amount being worth a 1st round pick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote