Thread: Misc Wordle
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #612
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I've been playing it in hardmode since I found out there was a hardmore like 5 weeks into it. It's not harder. It's as easy if not easier because it further limits the possible words you can make with the letters you have because you cant move a green letter. It makes it slightly harder to come up with a word to fit what you have revealed but its not harder. It just takes more time.
Switch to quordle.

I find the Wordle hard mode more obnoxious than anything.. once you have a few letters, there are still relatively a lot of choices for similar words because you aren't knocking out as many letters each time, so you end up guessing things like still, shill, swill, oh spill.

Quordle seems to have far more words and I generally have to pull at least one out of my ass when it gets down to the last couple guesses.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.