View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 03:19 PM   #67
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
? Awful ? I guess we're going to have to agree to define awful in completely different contexts. Was his coverage not as good? Yeah a bit. Was he awful? I don't know if the 12 ranked player in both total and solo tackles is what I'd define as awful.

He signed it 3 years ago.
Ever ask why a coverage backer would have so many tackles?

He lost a step this year (after losing one last year as well) so many of those tackles came as a result of a guy catching a ball that would've been knocked away or not even thrown in seasons past.

He's declining quickly, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.