Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 09:22 PM   #41781
In Search of a Life

Quote:
"Based on all of my conversations over the last several weeks, whether it’s close to the Packers organization or people close to Rodgers, they still feel like the momentum is decisively leaning toward Aaron Rodgers returning to Green Bay. This goes back to the day that they hired Tom Clements as the quarterbacks coach. That was the big one here. That was the first shoe to drop, essentially saying the Packers are going to do the things that Aaron Rodgers wants to happen.

“Everybody I’ve talked to says the conversations since the end of the season have been positive and optimistic. If they get Davante Adams done, I believe there will be reassurances that Randall Cobb will be done. And of course the contract, which the Packers also are willing to adjust to make Rodgers happy. As long as this thing doesn’t go sideways, this still feels to me that Aaron Rodgers will return tot he Packers.”
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.