Thread: Food and Drink Coca-Cola Starlight
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 12:39 PM   #34
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Ha. I honestly don't think I could finish a full flavor soda of any flavor. Its been too long and I've developed a taste for diet soda, which even then I probably only drink a handful of a year (cola specifically and not clear diet sodas). I feel Reviewbrah was struggling with the difference between full flav and diet and how it affected the flavors. Seems like he doesn't like diet sodas in general.

So if you lean full flav in general, it makes since that the full flav would likely be more appealing. Same for diet/zero drinkers.
Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun with that last post. My admiration of yalls taste buds is true, though.

Someone earlier in this thread was giving you shit for reviewing it like a craft beer. If only the knew, lol.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.