View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 05:04 PM   #352
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
It's funny you mention it because I just told someone the other day I wish they would do away with the damn 3 point line or extend it out so far it's becomes less valued than the 2. I have do doubt guys of yester year could have become great 3 point shooters but back then it just wasn't the way the game was played. I would whole heartily welcome 7 foot back to the basket shot blocking post guys over the shit product out there now. I miss the days of balanced basketball.
Yeah, I've mentioned it w/r/t college vs. nfl football.

There are just more ways to win in college but even that is closing up a bit. I don't have a preference for bigs vs. shooters really - I just want to see more variety.

And I want to see balance rewarded wherever possible.

If a team builds around a big I'd like to see the same degree of difficulty to win than the team that builds around a wing. Or a deep shooter. Or a distributor.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.