View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 02:26 PM   #2362
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I am telling you, daggers are amazing. They aren’t the most powerful, but dat speed. Arachne’s Stingers allow for poison damage and if you can add fire damage to either the Atlantean Blade or Dagger of Kronus, you become almost unstoppable. You can still get some powerful bows (I personally like Hades Bow) and level up Ghost Arrows of Artemis for some fun headshots.
I might try out Ghost Arrows. Headshots are really unsatisfying when you hit the lowest level guy in a camp and he survives with a sliver of health left.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.