View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 05:27 PM   #595
Bolton gonna knock you out

I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. ****ing Bigfoots!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.