View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 12:00 PM   #592
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.
I like that.

And at this point I know I don't understand how everything works. We can't even see most wavelengths of light or hear a lot of sounds. We're much more limited by our senses than we think.

I've had some woo-woo shit happen in my life and at the time I had an opinion but now? Eh..I don't understand it so I don't try and box it.

Humans haven't agreed on the rules and morality of the things we can touch and see so I'm of the belief we're not prepared for ghosts, aliens, or angels and demons. We might think we are but we're not...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote