View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 08:21 AM   #591
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I take it you've never read Hog Farmer's posts before.
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.

Just last week I called my real estate agent and told them I wanted to make an offer on this 120K property of 40,000. She said , "Are you serious". So I hung up the phone leaving her wondering. She kept trying to call me back and after three hours I finally answered the phone and she said, " I just wanted to make sure the offer was for real before I submit it to the seller. "I said "Do you believe in Bigfoot?" And hung up again.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.