View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #62
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I didn't really consider Ridley. 1) I'm concerned about long-term availability given last year's sabbatical. 2) Deion Jones is an elite coverage player at LB that can line up against anyone and instantly transforms a defense.

The only real concern would be Atlanta being willing to let Jones go, especially with Oluokun being a free agent they can't afford.

In part 2, I'd be most inclined to go Ojabo. I guess it depends on what else I had for DEs. That said, I'm not all that concerned with run defending DEs as much as I am guys that can get to the QB in today's NFL.
On Ridley, I don't have a HUGE issue with the sabbatical. You'd have to check him out and be confident he was going to commit to playing for you, but if you feel confident in it I'm not sure there's a better replacement for WR1 available anywhere.

I'm just hesitant to splash a bunch of cash on an off-ball LB. You and I see that differently fairly consistently, so no surprise there.

I'd pick Ojabo at that spot, too. Though there's now apparently a small chance Thibodeaux slides a bit. That would be a coup.

It's a fun exercise. I'm going to take a stab at it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.