View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 12:45 PM   #2270
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm finally hooked. I discovered these multi-stage side quests last night. I did one where I defended a village full of women from some bandits and another where I defended a village from pirates. Each one of them had like 5 or 6 sub-quests so it was like a little mini-series inside the game. Really cool stuff.
Whenever I think of pirates, I think of the town in the Pirate Islands where people you fight are intermingled with the town people. Lol you kill a few baddies and take a quick break to upgrade weapons and go back to killing as villagers wander by.

Another under appreciated aspects of the game is all the side stuff that goes on at the same time. With that same town, I watched as wild boars make their way into the town and attacks the bad guys and random Soldiers that appear. One accidentally strikes the other and then they start fighting. It’s hilarious and happens all over. I have been able to get guards in a fort to attack mercenaries chasing me (although I am not always successful). I have released caged wild animals and watch them kill Soldier’s in the fort as well. It’s just small nuances in that game that I love.
tredadda has disabled reputation