View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 05:30 PM   #41
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Hill's such a unique talent for this QB and this offense that I struggle to find a 'fair' trade for him. We've seen what trying to put Hardman into that role has yielded and it ain't great.

That said, perhaps the biggest issue is that in order for their to be a market for him, you'd need all the FA options to dry up. And once that happens, your path to getting a replacement is really shut off.

I guess if you got someone like Godwin signed, you could turn around and work on the Hill deal with his replacement already in hand. But even then the offense is completely different.

Hill and Kelce (plus Mahomes) are just perfect complementary players. I struggle to find a way to truly 'replace' what he brings in, especially during Kelce's remaining championship window.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.