View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 02:05 PM   #2256
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Man, **** them bows! In my experience with these latest ACs, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.
At least in Origins, the zoom-in bow could get head shots. Now they've made that zoom and ability and it's shit, even with head shots. Some things should still be instant kills, within reason of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
And in Origins they had a poison sword and a flaming sword. I'd just cut dudes up then run away and watch them burn to death or die of the poison.
I use fire and poison a lot in Odyssey. With the skill upgrades, they're both pretty powerful. They're just not weapon specific anymore, they're abilities.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.