View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 12:22 AM   #183
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I have this feeling that if Johnson or Karlaftis fall to the upper 20's Veach is going to send a 3rd someone's way and move up. 23 to Arizona seems like a destination spot that makes some sense. A 3rd or equivalent has gotten teams from 30 as high as 21 in the past but I'm not so certain Belichek is the one to do it without trying to fleece more.
I'd be happy to use one of those 3rds to move up and grab the right DE.

I'd be more happy still to see the right DE fall to us at 30 and then use one of those 3rds to move up from 62 and snag the right complement to said DE taken at 30.

A 3rd rounder moves us up 12-14 spots in the 2nd. It moves us up 4-6 spots in the first.

With just a little luck in the first, we can REALLY do some damage in the 2nd and put ourselves in awfully nice shape for a guy like Bonitto or someone who has the inverse traits/productivity matrix to the guy we take in the 1st.

I'd sure like to have that 3rd in my pocket still come round 2.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.