View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 08:29 AM   #149
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
DJ, you had me here. There is no head in the right space here - it is off of the top of your head and I trust YOUR instincts. I will consider you my ride or die throughout this offseason and draft. I like the way you think and I believe in your opinions. GEAUX CHIEFS! Time to focus on the defense - no matter what the cost. This team WAS KILLER in the 90's on defense. Time to get that back.
That 90's defense is never coming back. The rules have changed too much. Plus, we're an offensive team both in spirit and financially.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.