View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 05:04 PM   #1631
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Not sure I get the issue people have with Fran (its constant on the Phog). He seems pretty complimentary towards KU. I don't think I've ever heard a real explanation as to why KU fans dislike him so much.
He at one time called KU fans "Smug" on a broadcast and he always mentions that they call fouls differently at Allen Fieldhouse than any other home arena - which actually can statistically be disproven. There have been a few statistical analysis that confirm home court of any team they call less fouls on home team and more on the away team, but there is no data that shows KU is at the top of such disparity or even close.

Hasn't lived it down since.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.