View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 11:03 AM   #12433
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My hypothesis would be a lot more people day trading, so you get more knee-jerk reactions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That and I think savvy investors with the uncertainty have moved stops up. So some stops get ran and it can make for a big day. Then guys think it's a buy opportunity and boom volatility.
I also think we may have more variables in society. The covid stuff caused all sorts of discontinuities, of course, and it was unprecedented in economic impact. Now we add inflation, which probably hasn't been seen by 90 percent of traders, and people are lurching around trying to figure stuff out (just like I am).
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.