View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 09:14 PM   #1593
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Self seems to think McCormack provides more than he really does. Maybe it’s his life long affinity for the high low game? I’m not questioning Selfs decision. He’s the best coach in college basketball. But even the best coach makes player mistakes. Thinks the player will get it done, can do more than they have previously.

McCormack is what he is at this point. Same for Lightfoot. Clemons? He’s got a huge upside possibility from where he is now. He was ranked in the low 30’s nation wide, right?
You don’t have to convince me. Clemence brings an element that the others don’t. Being able to hit that trailing 3 like Markieff used to is huge. I’m hoping he gets more minutes from here.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.