View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 07:36 PM   #579
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Around 2.30am last night I and two others,shot and killed a 7 ft 8inch Bigfoot that attacked our camp.
It took 16 hits from a 300 Savage and 5 rounds of XX buckshot to put it down.
300 Savage blew chunks of its shoulder off. But it was basically a point blank shot to the head from the 12 gauge that ended it. And even then the animal was breathing for another 5 minutes.
It's been loaded into a box trailer and is headed to the Omaha Zoo to have an autopsy done.
I estimate this animal to tip the scales at over 800lbs.,

Best I can say..
It's huge gorilla type animal.
It came in on all fours and we thought we had a black bear in camp
Then it stood up and started throwing very large rocks and timber at us. Then all hell broke loose.

Hope you enjoyed my bullshit story.
Dammit- that last line was a buzz kill
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote