Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:14 AM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What's wrong with Maples? We have two large maple trees and they mind their own business and give us shade. We have nothing negative to say about them and like them a lot.

Years ago I lived at a house that had a tree that we called a gumball tree. I have no idea what the real name was, but it shed seed pods that were about 1.5 inches in diameter with sharp points all over them. You couldn't mow and you couldn't rake with those things all over the yard. Anyone know the tree I'm talking about? It was a big tree, so if you planted one you could ruin half of the neighbor's yard at the cost of also ruining half of your own yard.
the house i just moved from had two along the street. Most annoying tree ever. Our really old neighbor who moved in when the houses were brand new and being built said that these trees were going extinct so the contractor was paid to plant them in the neighborhood. They would wash down the street and clog up the drain at the bottom of the hill so the street would flood during heavy rains.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.