3.94 - Boye Mafe, DE, Minnesota
3.103 - Marcus Jones, CB, Houston
4.132 - James Cook, RB, Georiga
6.192 - Tyler Smith, T, Tulsa
7.229 - Jelani Woods, TE, Virginia
7.239 - Jarrett Patterson, C, Notre Dame
7.247 - Merlin Robertson, LB, Arizona State
7.254 - Velus Jones, Jr., WR, Tennessee

I know I went a little aggressive on Metchie and wouldn't do it without the extra pick in the 60s acquired by trading down.

This includes a super-high upside double dip at DE, a potential future building block at WR, additional help at CB, a speedy receiving back to upgrade the RB room, and a bunch of depth.
Jermaine Johnson is likely a top 15 pick. I doubt that Pitre makes it to let alone that far past our 2cd round pick.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.