View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 12:10 PM   #12422
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I have a buddy that has done this with Tesla for a few years. He has made a ton of money doing it, Im sure he isnt the only one.

Its an expensive stock and risky if you ask me. He will spend about 40 thousand each time, then sell when it inevitably goes back up. So far, it always does.

My problem is thats its way over valued and my luck, everyone figures that out as soon as I buy it.
Tesla has been a swingers dream. I've got some bought right now at 915 with a standing sell order at 980 targeting a 7% gain.

I'm playing around watching RSI levels to see how they work out as buy/sell points. RSI was 41 at 915. I believe it got down to around 890 the day I bought it but I wasn't able to keep an eye on it and had just loaded my buy order and went on about my day. At 890 though ,RSI hit about 32

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 02-07-2022 at 12:19 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote